Fuel Injection Service
Guaranteed to clean the injectors like new. This unique formula also cleans the throttle body and performs a de-carbonising purge of the manifold, valves, pistons and rings. It will also retard future carbon build up by lubricating the intake and fuel systems.
What is a 4 in 1?
A 4 in 1 is a pressurised liquid cleaning system that removes gum and carbon deposits from:
- The injectors
- Fuel system
- Throttle body
- Intake areas
- Upper cylinder
The 4 in 1 solution is added to your engine under the same pressure as fuel is added by the fuel pump, this ensures complete coverage of all areas where the gum and carbon deposits normally occur.
The 4 in 1 service retards the engine from rebuilding these gums and carbon, a by-product of fuel delivery and combustion, and leaves you with a clean engine that will run much more efficiently delivering you:
- Increased power
- Better fuel economy
- Smoother running
- Better throttle response
What does the 4 in 1 do?
- Cleans fuel injectors, throttle bodies, fuel rails, inlet manifold runners, fuel pump, fuel tank & fuel lines
- Cleans pistons, rings & cylinders
- Removes valve deposits
- Removes combustion chamber deposits
- Retards deposit accumulation
- Improves fuel consumption
- Improves performance & driveability
- Gives a smoother idle
- Returns OEM injector spray patterns
- Restores volumetric efficiency requirements
- Reduces exhaust emissions
When do I need a 4 in 1?
- When your car does short trips/city driving - on evaluation
- Every 40,000 km when your car does long trips/freeway driving
- Every 20,000 km when you start to have poor fuel economy
- When you notice your car is sluggish
- When you car doesn't provide the power it used to
- When your car doesn't idle well
- or your using more fuel
What are the benefits?
This system improves on the old fashioned method of just cleaning the injectors. With a 4 in 1 the carbon build up , scale ,vanish and most importantly the "hard carbon", is removed from these areas, greatly improving the volumetric efficiency and the combustion process